Monday, October 19, 2009

Crowfield Western Tour begins in Denver!!!

Well the tour starts here. Flew in from Charleston at death'o' clock this morning to meet the rest of the Crowfield guys in Denver. We are staying at Joe's aunt's house in Castle Rock, where we were greeted with a welcome banner and an array of cupcakes spelling Crowfield (some of which had been eaten by the time this photo went to press). Its the first of a couple of weeks dates opening for Rusted Root out in the Wild West, and if old St Chris looks kindly on the Crowmobile we might just make it. I'm woefully behind on my blogging so I will try to keep the current shows up to date as well as adding a couple of old ones per day of the dates I've neglected. I will put the correct dates on the old ones though, so you will have to scroll down to catch them. Oh what fun you'll have!!!



No comments: